Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Grade On The Tests

It's been over a week since I have posted and what a week it has been! I received the results of my scans on Friday and everything is stable. The only blip is that I have another hernia (this makes six - the last required a piece of mesh placed in my abdomen that was the size of a cookie sheet). I'm off to church then over to talk to Dr. B about the latest development - or protrusion. Will post later about the excitement around my house last week.
KG

1 comment:

Deb Robertson said...

Hi there,
I was going to email you to ask about your results and how you were feeling and then saw this post. I noticied a difference in you the past few weeks and I am thinking it was anxiety leading up to test day. I hope your spirits have lifted a bit. Can't wait to see you Friday and to read your book! I love your writing!